Sunday, 2 July 2006
Finally, managed to persuade my mum into letting me use the computer for 30 minutes.
Its been a hellish experience for me today. Been having the stupid pain in my throat for the past 2 days and my mum suspected that I might have swallowed a fish bone and I thought that it was the capsule. Went to the doctor's for a check up and the doc said that she couldn't spot anything so she referred me to the A&E department at TTSH. When I went there, I had the worst time of my life. Went for a X-ray scan, followed but someone putting a scope into my nose and trying to find the bone. It was SOOO uncomfortable and painful, I hate to say this but I cried!! Then I did a urine pregnancy test which proved negative( DUHH!) and went for a CT scan in a room with huge equipments and a bed..It was really like in the TV shows!!
In the end , the doctors said that the bone might have most probably cut my food tube thats why i was feeling so much pain especially when i eat. I took 30 minutes just to finish a cheeseburger!! Can you believe that? I wasn't even engaged in a conversation when i was eating.
I cant even eat porridge and drink water. I suggested to my parents that i should be put on a drip or something since I was having so much problem eating. And they said I was mad..
I feel like an old woman who has to eat liquified food.
Just wish that the stupid pain will go away soon...
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D